Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

removed

Discussion in 'Legal & Political Archive' started by TakeABreak, Apr 21, 2011.

1. TakeABreak

TakeABreak N/A New Member

removed

2. Redcap

Redcap Lewis County, WA Well-Known Member

Morons.

3. Silver Fox

Silver Fox Puyallup, WA Well-Known Member

I guess I'd better get my shopping done on Friday.

SF-

4. Silver Fox

Silver Fox Puyallup, WA Well-Known Member

So I just went to Home Page and they didn't list any cities in the PNW, go figure.

Maybe something will happen, maybe it won't either way I can't see myself getting out of bed before 10:00 am.

+1 morons.

SF-

5. swoop

swoop Milwaukie, Oregon Well-Known Member

What! I thought their main sport was to chase little old ladies away when they come to vote on election day. :confused:

Smokey85 and (deleted member) like this.
  6. jaweber

jaweber Yakima Member

this is what i thought as well

7. MikeE

MikeE Portland Well-Known Member

"If the New Black Panthers did not exist, we would have to invent them."
    (With apologies to Voltaire)

8. MA Duce

MA Duce Central Oregon Well-Known Member

Good for them...maybe it will keep the FBI and the ATF off the backs of normal citizens if they become active. The thing is, the panthers are estimated to only have about 2500 core members across the nation....not much of a revolution. Now if we could just start a war between them and La Raza........

Blitzkrieg and (deleted member) like this.
  9. iomatic

iomatic Portland Member

Well to be fair, then the KKK and Aryan nation too. I'm all for it.

MA Duce and (deleted member) like this.
  10. Partsproduction

Partsproduction Tillamook Oregon Active Member

It seems to me that many of us don't really understand what's going on. Black people say that only white people can be racist, so, it's impossible for them to be racist even when they threaten whites. No one in government will make a cause celebre' out of Black Panthers, after all, liberals are on their side. People like PBP in our own forum say Tea Partyers are racist even though most of us who have attended tea parties roll our eyes when we hear silliness like that. So, I wonder, what would it take for such people to speak out against real racism, because, in my opinion, almost all modern racism is black on white. It's so easy to call conservatives racist when there is little or no evidence of it, but so hard to call a black racist a racist?

It's about time we conservatives stand up and say it out loud, the lying and double standard of the left has got to end! But one thing we should never expect is for the "leaders" of the lame stream media to condemn evil if it comes from Blacks or Hispanics, because it's impossible for them to tell the truth. And as long as the lame stream media doesn't condemn it their lackeys in the ATF and FBI will never do it.

11. Redrum

Redrum Portlandia Active Member

12. Trlsmn

Trlsmn In Utero (Portland) Well-Known Member

Yawn.......the truth is if no one watched the news likely no one in the entire country would even know this event even happened, just like any fringe groups rally.

13. Blitzkrieg

Blitzkrieg WA Well-Known Member

Agreed. The original BPP was very violent and killed a bunch of white people but that's never exposed, today. With the clown Eric Holder in office you can bet nothing is going to be done to these clowns if they go overboard, or to La Raza, but Holder will keep a close eye on the little old grannies in the TEA party, you can bet on that. One of them might be crocheting oven mitts with a snake and logo on it or something

14. elsullo

elsullo Portland Oregon New Member

Well, I am certainly glad to learn that all Black people think the same thing, and that there is no racism in the Tea Pooty! What could those Panthers be so grouchy about?............................elsullo

15. Blitzkrieg

Blitzkrieg WA Well-Known Member

Who said all black people think alike? We are discussing a radical group called the NBPP. Now I don't mind any group based on race until they start talking about violence against innocent people

16. clownbuster

clownbuster Vancouver, WA Active Member

Does the idea of an organized, or unorganized terrorist cell against a certain race bore you? Never been a victim of a violent crime, huh? And I'm not talkin about just gettin your *** whipp'd. Thats good, most havent. Lucky you. However, if you'd had, you probably would feel differently. Your absolutely right, if no one caught the news, or read The Blaze propaganda, or surfed the net, or slept in, or listened to talk radio, no one in the entire country would even know this event even happened. Except the one person that may not have read this, went out this weekend, and crossed paths with the one, young, impressionable, black kid that DID read, hear, or see about this, that got fired up about it, and made the decision to act out some part of some "fringe group rally." Your fellow man's just givin heads up, don't impune what he's trying to say. May you and your family Have a safe and happy Easter this weekend.

17. Bigfoot

Bigfoot Clack Co. OR Well-Known Member

Don't stoop to that level elsullo. Insinuating racist motives of fellow posters and Tea Party members, come on.

18. Cougfan2

Cougfan2 Hillsboro, OR Well-Known Member

I believe in the 80/10/10 theory of the population as I saw posted on another thread. 80% of the population are basically good people, 10% you would want for your friend, and the remaining 10% should be shot on sight, and they come in all colors, races, creeds, and genders.

19. Trlsmn

Trlsmn In Utero (Portland) Well-Known Member

Yes, in fact I find the idea of a Black Panther threat to my way of life laughable honestly. I grew up in N Portland and have lived here all my life, I couldn't find a Black Panther to give me trouble if you offered a prize to find one, seriously!

20. Kevatc

Kevatc Oregon Well-Known Member

Oh for Pete's sake. I am more scared of a real live black panther than I am from "the Black Panthers". I'd like to wish those panthers all the luck with a "massive Egypt style protest".