JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
The wood is good, it does have a small crack in the pump grip that goes about 1/4 of the way down the grip. This was my grandfathers gun, and he owned it for as long as I can remember. I have never shot the gun, but it shot when he last had it out. I would be amazed if it didnt shoot. I will take it out and give it a try next time I go shooting if it is still around.

Can you please tell me how the bore is? Is there any pitting or rust inside the bore?

Appears to be a poly type choke on the snout, any idea of the history on that? Can you tell what choke is indicated on the barrel?

Also, there appears to be three dark spots on the top of the receiver just in front of the hammer, are there holes that have been drilled into the top of the receiver there?

P1130389_zpsdd8ca4f7.jpg

There are holes drilled on top of the reciever. Three in the rear and one forward.
P1130399_zpsb78e844e.jpg

As for the bore, it is smooth with no pitting. I couldnt get a picture to turn out.

I dont know the history behind the choke, it has been on the gun for as long as I can remember. It does have indicate what the choke is set at.
P1130406_zps4f98da7f.jpg
P1130403_zps7601a9ab.jpg

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.