removed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reactions
NEW in Box MP-5.7 Accelerator Excel Arms Semi-auto Pistol
VERY COOL! Fires the fast 5.7x28 round though an 8.5 inch Stainless Steel Bull barrel.
Here is a pistol with the barrel length to really get some velocity out of the 5.7x28 round.
Cash Price is $625 OBO Including Two boxes (100 rounds) FN SS197SR 5.7x28mm Ammo.
Will consider firearms trades in 9mm or .22 or ?
FTF Sale in Vancouver.
Will sell ammo separately for $150.

The Pistol's construction is from high strength corrosion resistant 17-4 Stainless Steel and a grip from durable Polymer. The 8 1/2” stainless steel bull barrel has a diameter of .875 inches.The aluminum rib incorporates fully adjustable target sights as well as an intergral weaver base to mount scopes or optics.The single action design has an internal hammer,a firing pin block and a last round slide hold open feature.These accurate and dependable pistols are 100% American made and are covered under a lifetime warranty. The Accelerator pistol comes with (2) 9 round magazines.
A separate 6.5 inch barrel is also available from Excel Arms.
I would like to offer you $600.

Thanks
train91

Status
Not open for further replies.

UPCOMING EVENTS

Free Firearms Safety Course Webinar (I-1639 Compliant)
Virtual Webinar (Zoom). Registration Link in the course description.
Washington, USA
Rimfire Challenge Feb 13th @ DRRC
Douglas Ridge Rifle Club
27787 OR-224, Eagle Creek, OR 97022, USA
Project Appleseed
Douglas Ridge Rifle Club
27787 OR-224, Eagle Creek, OR 97022, USA
Albany Rifle & Pistol Club (ARPC) Gun Show
Linn County Expo Center
3700 Knox Butte Rd E, Albany, OR 97322, USA

LATEST RESOURCE REVIEWS

• Gator's Custom Guns
    5.00 star(s)
    Awesome store
    been shopping here for years now, so has my grandfather. they provide excellent services
  • HighLine Firearms
    5.00 star(s)
    Great Vendor
    I have not been to the shop yet but have purchased from him online, and all I can say is PERFECT! You could not ask for a nicer, more helpful guy...
  • Paul A Martin Historical Guns
    5.00 star(s)
    Great shop, selection and atmosphere
    One of the better firearm shop experiences I’ve had, Paul is very patient and helpful. Definitely going to be a repeat customer even though it’s...
  • Adaptive Firing Solutions
    5.00 star(s)
    Great Service! A+
    Steve is a very nice guy and very easy to work with. I've done business with him a few times and will continue to.
  • Adaptive Firing Solutions
    5.00 star(s)
    Great guy!
    Steve is a great guy to deal with!
Top Bottom