JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$300
Manufacturer
Olight
City
Tumwater
State
Washington
Zip Code
Tier 1 Concealed AIWB/OWB carry system + Olight PL Mini2.

Do you have a Glock and are you in the market for a great way to carry it? Here's an option! I'm selling my Olight PL Mini 2, Tier 1 Appendix rig, and Tier 1 OWB level 2 retention holster for $300(OBO). With this system, you can go from concealed carry to running your rig on a battle belt ASAP. The AIWB holster has an extra mag holder and the OWB holster has a quick release retention strap that's designed to clear slide mounted Red Dot Sights. They both fit a variety of Glock models (gens 3-4) and are very versatile and top quality. The OWB rig has a custom black, green, and brown paint job and a Safariland Fork attached (just need UBL and plate), and the AIWB rig has a medium foam wedge attached! The light is in great condition, holds it's charge well, and is nice and bright (600lm).

Contains:
Olight PL Mini 2 and charger ($90 new)
Tier 1 Concealed Agis (Glock w/PL Mini 2/medium wedge installed) ($150 new plus or minus)
Tier 1 Concealed Centurion (Glock w/PL Mini 2) ($120 new plus or minus)

All in all, after taxes, shipping, and so forth, you'd be looking at around $400 for all the above and a 5 week wait per T1C's advertised lead time. Asking $300OBO. Feel free to contact me with questions or offers.

Thanks for looking!
David

PXL_20230308_041316901.jpg PXL_20230308_041140882.jpg PXL_20230308_041123950.jpg PXL_20230310_000308533.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top