JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
thats funny because i can find these all day long no problem for 300

Where? I believe that was around the price they were going for IF you could find one but a simple search on the Internet shows them going for $500+ on auction sites with lots of bids and that is before shipping and transfer costs plus sales tax in some states. Maybe you should do a little research before craping all over somebody elses thread and if you find the price unreasonable send them a polite PM.

NUCLEARMJ's
Trade Ratings: (0)

thats funny because i can find these all day long no problem for 300

1st) Your a bold face liar hiding behind the unanimity of the internet.I will give you $350 for every one you've got. I waited months and paid over $400 for mine.

2nd) I don't want to sell it,I want to trade it,but when you put something up for trade people ALWAYS PM asking for a price. If someone really wants it and doesn't have a trade, I won't turn down $500 which is what they're going for on GB.

Better buy it for that as they only made so many and are limiting production so you may never find one at any price. theres a video on them on the web and it looks absolutely sweet, wish I had the scratch I`d buy it !:s0155:

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.