JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Excellent condition gun with under 100 rounds through it.
Comes with Craig Spegel BHP Kingwood Checkered Grips + Original box and 2 magazines.

700$
Vupcfhal.jpg bAtgsmc.jpg

Excellent condition gun with under 100 rounds through it.
Comes with Craig Spegel BHP Kingwood Checkered Grips + Original box and 2 magazines.

700$
View attachment 98879 View attachment 98880
That's odd.. it has an ejection port on both the left and the right side of the gun so that pic is photoshopped/a prank.
And what's a "Commander" model? I never knew Browning made one and the slide looks to be standard length. Also, I've only ever seen those tangent sights on Inglis or other military era guns.. never on a Browning Hi-Power, as that paperwork in the photo indicates it is.
What does it say on the slide?

The larger pic is backwards. I have seen photobucket do that on upload before. The model is a "Capitan". These had the tangent sights.

From Wikipedia:

The Capitan is a Mark III variant that features adjustable tangent rear sights and a "ring hammer" like the early model HP35, checkered walnut grips, and a blued finish. It was reintroduced in 1993 and is still in production (c.2004)

I have had these before. Not really a rarity but I like the sights better than the stock ones. These are easier to see and sit a little higher.

Jeff

I hear you.. I thought I had the mother of all strange trifectas going there. lol
Neat gun.. I had a tangent sighted Inglis and couldn't group well with it.. probably because it had the pointy/V shaped front sight.. I had a few Hi-Powers at the time so sold it.
anyway

It's a Captain's Model! I had a Nickel one and shot it fine, the front sight is small though. Whoever gets it will be happy, I sure miss mine, and didn't miss much with it. Thread bashers with low IQ suck.

It's a Captain's Model! I had a Nickel one and shot it fine, the front sight is small though. Whoever gets it will be happy, I sure miss mine, and didn't miss much with it. Thread bashers with low IQ suck.
Hey, speaking of bashers, I did not bash whatsoever but had some (three) technical issues/questions about the gun. And it truly shows one's class and IQ by calling names, ye of miniscule IQ.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.