JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
There's a vid on YouTube on how to cut the rest off using a Dremel. Otherwise you'll need to remove the barrel.

oh crap, cut with a dremel? I just got the thing. Is there a tool I can buy that would otherwise help?

You can get a barrel wrench and remove the barrel.

I just cut everything off mine to add a samsun manufacturing rail.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1406664944.832237.jpg

depends on what hand rail you going to replace with, otherwise you will end up just using that tool once.

take it to local gun shop (curts discount guns in milwaukie or near by), they might able to just take it off for you.

that's a good idea, i'd rather not take a dremel to my new baby

I'll call them up now, thanks

looks like they'll do it for 25 bucks, considering i got the gun for half off this is still money in the bank

that's a good idea, i'd rather not take a dremel to my new baby

I'll call them up now, thanks

looks like they'll do it for 25 bucks, considering i got the gun for half off this is still money in the bank

I've done this before. I'll cut your excess for some beer. If your willing of coarse. I'm not one for removing and retorquing barrel nuts. Once torqued they are permanent if not replaced I feel like the system has been jeopardized.

Let me know.

The delta ring is aluminum. Pretty easy to cut. The snap ring can be bent off. The spring is the real bubblegum.

Let me know man.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads