JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
Reactions
On Dec 24 PM'd Mr Link this message:

"I'd like you to remove me as a member. I don't see myself using this site in the future. The message board is too frustrating with the unnecessary comments and I've allowed myself to be brought down to the same level at times which is unacceptable.

Good luck with this."

And by 3pm that same day I received this response:

"I'm sorry you feel that way man. I'd tell you to give it another chance and not let that one thing ruin everything this board has to offer for you, but it sounds like your mind is already made up. If anything, I'd stick around for just the classified section

Standard procedure with account deletion requests is to give the person 24 hours to change their mind. So, your account will be deleted tomorrow at 3pm, unless you decide against it.

Merry Christmas"

As of yesterday (Dec 30) I have not been deleted as a member. I once AGAIN sent Mr Link a PM:

"Please remove my profile."

Now that it's been 24 hrs since my last request I am now forced to "break the rules" in order to be kicked off the board.

Stay tuned.

I can't help but wonder; Why?

If it's so bad, why not just stop visiting the URL? Seems easier to me. :)

Not getting any good attention by acting this way. Certainly worse than having an account here, that's for sure. :s0155:

I can't help but wonder; Why?

If it's so bad, why not just stop visiting the URL? Seems easier to me. :)

Not getting any good attention by acting this way. Certainly worse than having an account here, that's for sure. :s0155:
+1.... with seven posts, I doubt anyone will miss you... just stop hitting the bookmark:huh::huh::huh::huh:

It's the Internet - get over it

Oh know...

CrazyP90 on NWF said something about me - I'm going to eat my shotgun now

Now if you were getting spam that would be another issue - but it's not.

Try turning your computer off.... That'll fix it.

...I've allowed myself to be brought down to the same level at times which is unacceptable.

...I am now forced to "break the rules" in order to be kicked off the board.

Your proposed "solution" contradicts your supposed desire for civilized behavior. If you're that easy to "force" into doing things, you might consider that other people aren't the problem.

Your proposed "solution" contradicts your supposed desire for civilized behavior. If you're that easy to "force" into doing things, you might consider that other people aren't the problem.

Ditto that.

I certainly hope this person doesn't have any firearms because it sounds like they are very quick on the trigger when they are "upset" about something. :confused:

Status

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads