Remove me as a member of this site!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reactions
On Dec 24 PM'd Mr Link this message:

"I'd like you to remove me as a member. I don't see myself using this site in the future. The message board is too frustrating with the unnecessary comments and I've allowed myself to be brought down to the same level at times which is unacceptable.

Good luck with this."

And by 3pm that same day I received this response:

"I'm sorry you feel that way man. I'd tell you to give it another chance and not let that one thing ruin everything this board has to offer for you, but it sounds like your mind is already made up. If anything, I'd stick around for just the classified section

Standard procedure with account deletion requests is to give the person 24 hours to change their mind. So, your account will be deleted tomorrow at 3pm, unless you decide against it.

Merry Christmas"

As of yesterday (Dec 30) I have not been deleted as a member. I once AGAIN sent Mr Link a PM:

"Please remove my profile."

Now that it's been 24 hrs since my last request I am now forced to "break the rules" in order to be kicked off the board.

Stay tuned.

Reactions
I can't help but wonder; Why?

If it's so bad, why not just stop visiting the URL? Seems easier to me. :)

Not getting any good attention by acting this way. Certainly worse than having an account here, that's for sure. :s0155:

A2theK

Reactions
It's the Internet - get over it

Oh know...

CrazyP90 on NWF said something about me - I'm going to eat my shotgun now

Now if you were getting spam that would be another issue - but it's not.

Try turning your computer off.... That'll fix it.

Reactions
...I've allowed myself to be brought down to the same level at times which is unacceptable.

...I am now forced to "break the rules" in order to be kicked off the board.
Your proposed "solution" contradicts your supposed desire for civilized behavior. If you're that easy to "force" into doing things, you might consider that other people aren't the problem.

ZeroRing

Reactions
Your proposed "solution" contradicts your supposed desire for civilized behavior. If you're that easy to "force" into doing things, you might consider that other people aren't the problem.
Ditto that.

I certainly hope this person doesn't have any firearms because it sounds like they are very quick on the trigger when they are "upset" about something. :confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.

UPCOMING EVENTS

Arms Collectors of SW Washington Gun Show
Battleground Community Center
912 E Main St, Battle Ground, WA 98604, USA
Rimfire Challenge Dec 12th @ DRRC
Douglas Ridge Rifle Club
27787 OR-224, Eagle Creek, OR 97022, USA
Albany Rifle & Pistol Club (ARPC) Gun Show
Linn County Expo Center
3700 Knox Butte Rd E, Albany, OR 97322, USA

LATEST RESOURCE REVIEWS

• Adaptive Firing Solutions
    5.00 star(s)
    Adaptive Firing Solutions. A+
    5 stars does not do Adaptive Firing Solutions justice. I have done business with him multiple times and wish I could give at least 12 stars...
  • Limitless America
    5.00 star(s)
    Awesome shop
    Love this shop. Purchased a few items from them. Always have a lot of parts in stock without much markup. Purchased two cans this summer from them...
  • Gator's Custom Guns
    5.00 star(s)
    Great, old school gun shop
    The store is a treasure trove I have found magazines for H&K, Ruger and M1A's and at great prices. The staff is knowledgeable and friendly and...
    • GWS
  • HighLine Firearms
    4.00 star(s)
    great place
    nice guy, local
  • Sportsman's Warehouse - Albany
    5.00 star(s)
    Good products at good prices with friendly and knowledgeable staff!
    We like to visit the Albany location as it's closer but have been to several others and they have all been great!:D
Top Bottom