JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
I realize this is not a normal listing and a bit of a long shot, but I figure it doesn't hurt with the other searches, contacts, etc. I am working on at the present. You never know who surfs on in.

I am looking for land parcels to buy in Northwestern Nevada. Specifically, and in roughly this order:

• Humbolt County.
  • Washoe County
  • Pershing County.
What we are looking for is:

• 10+ acres.
  • Buildable.
  • Ability to develop a water source.
  • Preferably access to grid power. Though going off-grid is an option.
  • Far from a large city.
  • Few or no neighbors.
If anyone has something along those lines for sale and/or knows someone who does, please drop me a note. Thanks. :)

Might try 'United Country Nevada' they have different search options and maps. Maybe you've tried already.

Thank you so much. I have been in contact with a few realtors in the searched area, but I don't believe I've availed myself of this one. Added to the list for tomorrow. Plans are underway for a scouting trip, so any preliminary data is most welcome.

Are you getting ready to break out from behind the iron curtain if Kate wins in November? :)

Might be a good idea!

Sort of. It is a long story. Though we continue the good fight, suffice it to say there is disturbingly ample evidence our native state is a sinking ship. The insane tax and regulatory situation alone, which most assuredly impinges upon our business enterprises, has us casting our gaze eastward to the Silver State. We've dubbed the expansion, and perhaps relocation, "Operation Exodus". However, it is a work in progress, so not fully formed at the present.

P.S. Thank you, my friend, for the resources sent via private message. They will be studied in great detail in the coming days. :)

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top