JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I'm not a fan of the metal belt clips because they have a way of messing up the fine corinthian leather in my 1975 Chrysler Cordoba...or whatever that thing is out in the garage :D

I have an N8 tactical that is almost identical plus I have a regular Remora. I really like the N8 and like the Remora material so don't see any problem with this one. Might pick one up for myself to have a spare or loaner.

I have a ton of holsters, IWB, OWB, SOB, Shoulder, Ken Null SMZ upside-down etc. but what I use almost exclusively for CC now is a Braids Wallet Holster. I have one for my Taurus TCP and one for my S&W Shield depending on how I am dressed. Fits in back pocket like a wallet, prints like a wallet, can't even feel it sitting in chair or car (like a wallet), unsnaps for pocket carry. I just put it in my rear pocket every time I leave (like a wallet). It's the best holster I have found to make sure I "always carry".
$33.00 on ebay.

th?&id=OIP.Mcdf2cc8332e1e0b4a89360f28aeb4419o0&w=300&h=225&c=0&pid=1.9&rs=0&p=0.jpg

Last Edited:
2A2Dend: What do you carry?
I'd considered one for my G19. I don't necessarily like that the nose of the firearm is exposed, due the fact the aftermath from firing would get all over inside my WB. Maybe this is why they are one sale?
I have a K-Rounds IWB that I've been using off and on, for a year maybe, that I really like. Given response, I think I'll stick with it.

Last Edited:
I have a ton of holsters, IWB, OWB, SOB, Shoulder, Ken Null SMZ upside-down etc. but what I use almost exclusively for CC now is a Braids Wallet Holster. I have one for my Taurus TCP and one for my S&W Shield depending on how I am dressed. Fits in back pocket like a wallet, prints like a wallet, can't even feel it sitting in chair or car (like a wallet), unsnaps for pocket carry. I just put it in my rear pocket every time I leave (like a wallet). It's the best holster I have found to make sure I "always carry".
$33.00 on ebay.

View attachment 279096
Hey, thanks for that. I like the concept.
This type is well suited for my G26

I don't necessarily like that the nose of the firearm is exposed, due the fact the aftermath from firing would get all over inside my WB.
More importantly, the gun will have a tendency to push up out of the holster when you sit down.
Another thing to consider is that with a single clip comes less concealability due to overall thickness.
You're probably aware of all this, just putting it out there for anyone who's not.

[close thread] Good points relevant to all IWB's. The fact the firearm has tendency to get pushed up is why I stayed away from them!

[/close thread] o_O

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top