JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$1400
Manufacturer
Remington
Caliber
300 Winchester Magnum
City
Sandpoint
State
Idaho
Zip Code
Selling my long gun. I've been hunting with this rifle for the last 7 year and it's shooter. Taken many animals with it. Only reason I'm selling it is to fund a custom build.

• Remington XCR Long Range Tactical 300 Win Mag
  • Vortex Viper PST 6-24 X 50 FFP
  • Leupold Rings
  • Nighforce 20 MOA Taper Base
  • Vortex scope caps (not pictured)
I've got a load worked up at midway so you can order match grade ammo that shoots greats. As it sit, you could take it out and smoke a spring bear at 800 yards all day.

Cosmetically, the stock has some rub marks on it. All shown in the pictures. The gun has seen some love but is in great shape overall.

I'd like to get $1,400 but price is OBO.

download (8).png download (1).png download (2).png download (3).png download (4).png download (5).png download (6).png download (7).png download (8).png download.png

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.