JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
My girlfriend stole my truck and took my 2 month old son so I have to sell the rifle I bought him to pay for a lawyer to get him home. She is suffering from post partum depression, so if you do pray please say one for him. His name is Maximillian. It has only had 10 rounds thru it to sight it in, it comes with 2 30rd mags and a 10rd, red/green dot sights and a nice green softcase with 5 mag pockets. Asking $1100.00 obo. Also selling a mint Chinese sks all serials match, stock, action, barrel. 40rd removable mag and 200 rds. $550.00 obo
have to pay lawyer by tomorrow afternoon so want to do this quick.
Thank you for your thoughts & prayers.

My wife and I are new here (to this site) of course, so we thought we would say hello. She is entering the Air Force in A couple of months and we Are looking for a decent rifle for her to train with but here's the rub. We do not have much cash on hand. We are going to eventually buy a bushmaster M4A3 from Wal-mart but they don't have one in stock right now and weare a little short on the $497.00. If anyone has something decent in that kind of catagory please let us know. I want to get her something that will approximate the same weight, size and power as well as clip as what she will be useing. She wants to go for at least the minimum of 43 out of 50 hits she needs to get her Small Arms Ribbon. I think she can do 50 out of 50 myself.

So I've got to ask, you had a wife as of 7/8/12, and almost one year later, your girlfriend took your two month old son. Something doesn't quite add up...

I actually forgot about that old post. We were getting used to calling ea h otherhusbandand wife. She was going into the airforce until we found out she was preg.

Thanks for the clarification. Red flags pop up when someone with only a few posts comes on and says that they need to sell a gun ASAP.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.