JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
So, I'm thinking of acquiring a Remington V3 TAC13 for the basis of a Form 1 project. I've googled it a bit, but am not finding ready answers. On that point a couple questions:

• I'm not up on all things Remington, so what action is this based on? I can't imagine they built one just for this setup, so it must be based upon one of their current, Title I, offerings.
  • The reason I ask is, largely, furniture. After I have stamp in hand, I'm going to install a stock on it. If wood furniture is available, all the better, as I can't stand plastic. Regardless of material, readily available stocks would be a must for this project.
Thanks much!

P.S. Zero interest anything in "arm brace". I have my reasons and my shorty builds over the years are all NFA-registered.

That's why I guessed it. I don't think Remington would engineer a whole new action for such a device. I'm interested to see the "final product" you are longing for. :)

Agreed, my friend. I can't believe they'd concoct something out of whole cloth for such a secondary offering. I'm no expert in anything Remington, but still I can't imagine that is the case. And, if so that does open up all sorts of possibilities, materials and otherwise. Once papered, parts acquisition, and the old slice and dice. :)

(I'm eager for the next NFA project, because the last one was almost three years ago, and, man, what a dumpster-fire that transfer was. The better half has, verbally and metaphorically, smacked me upside the head the last couple weeks to get going on a machine-gun. I have my reservations, for various reasons, though don't disagree with her reasoning. Be that as it may, there is nothing wrong with a wacky side project. But, I digress.)

Agreed, my friend. I can't believe they'd concoct something out of whole cloth for such a secondary offering. I'm no expert in anything Remington, but still I can't imagine that is the case. And, if so that does open up all sorts of possibilities, materials and otherwise. Once papered, parts acquisition, and the old slice and dice. :)

(I'm eager for the next NFA project, because the last one was almost three years ago, and, man, what a dumpster-fire that transfer was. The better half has, verbally and metaphorically, smacked me upside the head the last couple weeks to get going on a machine-gun. I have my reservations, for various reasons, though don't disagree with her reasoning. Be that as it may, there is nothing wrong with a wacky side project. But, I digress.)

I look forward to it!

So, I'm thinking of acquiring a Remington V3 TAC13 for the basis of a Form 1 project. I've googled it a bit, but am not finding ready answers. On that point a couple questions:

• I'm not up on all things Remington, so what action is this based on? I can't imagine they built one just for this setup, so it must be based upon one of their current, Title I, offerings.
  • The reason I ask is, largely, furniture. After I have stamp in hand, I'm going to install a stock on it. If wood furniture is available, all the better, as I can't stand plastic. Regardless of material, readily available stocks would be a must for this project.
Thanks much!

P.S. Zero interest anything in "arm brace". I have my reasons and my shorty builds over the years are all NFA-registered.
it's the v3 action, it's entirely different than the 1100 action. there's a wood stocked full size version, if you're going to register you could just cut it down
V3 Field Sport

it's the v3 action, it's entirely different than the 1100 action. there's a wood stocked full size version, if you're going to register you could just cut it down
V3 Field Sport

The V3 field sports use their own stocks and foregrips. They are not interchangeable with other model's stocks like the 870 or 1100 so there is little current aftermarket support. The tac13 does however come with an adapter for 870 stocks.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top