JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I have a couple extra mega packs of Remington UMC .45 cal FMJ. Price is $230 dollars for both and sell only as complete boxes. The reason I say that is people have asked me to open them and sell them a couple 50 rounds packs in the past.

I also have about 7-9 boxes 9mm blazer brass that I found and I don't use 9MM. I would like to trade for large and small rifle primers or will sell full lot for $13 dollars a box.

Scott

Will also consider trading for a nice scope. Not BSA, Tasco, or Simmons. Things like Nikon, Burris, and others and it must be mil-dot. Also looking for the new Leupold AR 3x9x40 mil-dot that would be awesome. I have the Leupold AR 1x4x20 and would like to complete it with the 3x9. Just in case anybody has one.

Last Edited:
How do you like that Leupold ar scope? I just bout 2 (3x9) of them last week one for my ar-15 and one for my wifes Tikka T-3 .223. Just curious what your experience is?? And any tips??

Thanks

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top