JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Manufacturer
Remington
Caliber
10mm
City
Salem
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Got out of 10mm because I just wasn't shooting it. Excellent round but I'm moving on so I'm selling brass, bullets, dies, and ammo. If you want it all, I'd let go of a pound of Power Pistol and a brick of Large Magnum Pistol Primers for a reasonable extra price.

New in box, Remington UMC 10mm 180 gr FMJ. Best price I could find was $30/50 plus shipping.

I also have for sale for 10mm Auto-

Reloading supplies- prefer not to separate. I looked around for prices on Midwayusa and diamondkbrass before putting $$$ on it all.
- about 400 once fire brass, pretty sure its all LPP. I think there are more but I estimated low- $100
- 500 NEW, never fired Starline LPP 10mm brass (bag says 550)- $117
- 1000 Berry's 180 FMJ bullets- $150
- New, never opened Hornady 10mm/40 cal dies- $60

Reloading bundle- $427 value.

I'll take $375 for the reloading bundle and $275 for the loaded ammo. Not splitting up further. If you want the reloading bundle, I'll also sell a pound of Power Pistol and a 1000 count brick of Large Magnum Pistol Primers for additional $150 total for both of those.

Take EVERYTHING for $750 FTF. I will travel to Woodburn or Albany on I-5. Possibly down to Eugene if the timing is right with work.

Text me for fastest response, I'm not on here often.

Nolan
503-856-6197

Only thing I'd be looking for in trade would be small pistol primers from an American brand, unopened.

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Got out of 10mm because I just wasn't shooting it. Excellent round but I'm moving on so I'm selling brass, bullets, dies, and ammo. If you want it all, I'd let go of a pound of Power Pistol and a brick of Large Magnum Pistol Primers for a reasonable extra price.

New in box, Remington UMC 10mm 180 gr FMJ. Best price I could find was $30/50 plus shipping.

I also have for sale for 10mm Auto-

Reloading supplies- prefer not to separate. I looked around for prices on Midwayusa and diamondkbrass before putting $$$ on it all.
- about 400 once fire brass, pretty sure its all LPP. I think there are more but I estimated low- $100
- 500 NEW, never fired Starline LPP 10mm brass (bag says 550)- $117
- 1000 Berry's 180 FMJ bullets- $150
- New, never opened Hornady 10mm/40 cal dies- $60

Reloading bundle- $427 value.

I'll take $375 for the reloading bundle and $275 for the loaded ammo. Not splitting up further. If you want the reloading bundle, I'll also sell a pound of Power Pistol and a 1000 count brick of Large Magnum Pistol Primers for additional $150 total for both of those.

Take EVERYTHING for $750 FTF. I will travel to Woodburn or Albany on I-5. Possibly down to Eugene if the timing is right with work.

Text me for fastest response, I'm not on here often.

Nolan
503-856-6197

Only thing I'd be looking for in trade would be small pistol primers from an American brand, unopened.
For the reloading bundle and loaded ammo, will you take $575?

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.