JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
SOLD !! I just picked this up from a friend of mine and have decided to spend the build money elswhere ;). This is a like new remington model 700 sps varmit .308 . Short stroke ! The picture shows it with a scope and bi pod but I did not get the rifle with these items on it . This is for a basic rifle with no scope or bipod . Had only 14 rounds put through it . no scratches . Just want the $450 that I paid for it . No trades and FTF cash only sale . This has been SOLD !!

Last Edited:
Didn't you just get this from Jason ?
Too bad all my spare coin is going towards AR builds,i would be all over this.
Yep ! I gave him some cash and a logo'd mega lower . I knew he would need the lower for a future build :s0114:. He had to tempt me with the .50 beowoff build and I'm gonna do it . **** I allready have a 7.62 AR :D . I should keep the .308 and build it but I want the .50 WAY more .

I'll take it.

PM on the way with info.
Edit: It says you have PMs disabled. Prefer to keep my info off the board, so PM me or leave some method of contact.

Last Edited:
Retracted:

Varmint.jpg

I'll take it.

PM on the way with info.
Edit: It says you have PMs disabled. Prefer to keep my info off the board, so PM me or leave some method of contact.
don't know what the deal was with the pm's !!! I'll see if I can send you a pm ................................... ok , PM sent and I fixed the issue for my pm's .

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.