JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Remington SPR 453 12 ga shot gun (used) $380
Padded case, 3 extra chokes, new sling with forearm attachments
Might trade/part trade for Winchester 94 or other 22 caliber lever action

006.JPG 001.JPG 002.JPG 004.JPG 005.JPG 006.JPG 008.JPG 010.JPG 012.JPG 015.JPG

Last Edited:
Are the chokes and tool included? More specific location?
Edit: looks like you added pics. Nice complete package.

Unsolicited editorial; For anyone unfamiliar, do a quick internet search on these. The 453 (MP-153) is one of those under the radar shotguns. Built tough and cycle anything you feed em. Good price on a great shotgun.
GLWS

Last Edited:
I'll second notazombie on the good price on a great shotgun. I own one of these and couldn't be happier with the performance for the price that these guns go for. Killed a lot of waterfowl/clay pidgeons with it, but mine won't ever leave my possession though ;).

Curious to where you are located?

I'll second notazombie on the good price on a great shotgun. I own one of these and couldn't be happier with the performance for the price that these guns go for. Killed a lot of waterfowl/clay pidgeons with it, but mine won't ever leave my possession though ;).

Curious to where you are located?
I'm in Hillsboro, Oregon. (And still learning how to use these classifieds.)

That's pretty cool, I didn't know they built an auto-loader too. I have a Remington Spartan SPR100 (single shot .410). They were built in Russia and distributed by Remington. The one I have is very nicely built and solid!

That's pretty cool, I didn't know they built an auto-loader too. I have a Remington Spartan SPR100 (single shot .410). They were built in Russia and distributed by Remington. The one I have is very nicely built and solid!
I bought it used for duck hunting without knowing much about it but I was surprised to see that Russia makes Remington guns! I'm not using it this season and don't want to collect too many. But I would like a lever action 22.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.