JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Saw one for sale at $250. I know nothing about them, is that a decent price or do I need much more info? (Serial number, etc...)

a303.jpg

I would say its a bit high. I usually see sporterized 03a3's walking around the gunshows for between $150 and $200. But if it's a nice, professional looking job and you really like the rifle, go for it.

not too bad. I got one for $125, but the stock was junk. Got everything sorted out on it and now its awesome. The action is kind of slow and not very smooth in the sense of fluid movement, but they are good guns. I was told to stick to 150gr bullets or so for best accuracy if it has a factory barrel like mine. With some 180gr reloads I could get about 1.5" at 100yds. Could probably tighten it up with other powders, but still not bad for a field/hunting gun. If you want to mount a scope, Leupold is pretty much the only way to go. Might be a drill and tap job though.