JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
This is one beautiful rifle... I'm only selling to buy a differen't one that I want to play with... 40 Rnds fired through it...Barrel was broke in properly...

"Night force Scope not included"

$900
503-341-8226 OR [email protected]

Built on the famous Model 700 cylindrical action, Remington Sendero rifles are the most accurate rifles we produce for over-the-counter sale. You’ll be stunned by the degree of precision you get straight out of the box. The targets won’t be so lucky.

The Model 700 Sendero SF II are finely tuned tack-drivers created using input from serious shooters across America. The stock is reinforced with aramid fibers and features contoured beavertail fore-end with ambidextrous finger grooves and palm swell. Twin front swivel studs accommodate a sling and a bipod. Full-length aluminum bedding blocks create accuracy-enhancing platforms for the barreled actions. The 26" heavy-contour barrels are fluted for rapid cooling.

Model 700™ Sendero® SF II Features

* 26" heavy contour barrel (0.820" Muzzle O.D.) for the ultimate in long-range accuracy.
* Concave target-style barrel crown.
* Composite stock with beavertail fore-end.
* Chambered for popular Magnum and Remington Ultra Magnum cartridges.
* Black stock with grey webbing.

Specifications:

* Caliber: .300 Rem. Ultra Mag
* Barrel Length: 26"
* Barrel Rate of Twist: 10"
* Overall Length: 45 3/4"
* Avg. Wt.(lbs.): 8 1/2
* Order No. 27318
* MSRP: $1359.00

RUM-0.jpg
RUM-1.jpg
RUM.jpg
RUM-2.jpg
RUMSide.jpg
RUM-5.jpg
RUM-4.jpg

Last Edited:
Man I can't believe there are no hits on this thing!
What kind of groups are you getting?
And what loads or bullets used?
Any interest in trades at all?

Man I can't believe there are no hits on this thing!
What kind of groups are you getting?
And what loads or bullets used?
Any interest in trades at all?

I have only forty Rnds through this...the first twenty I was just breaking in the barrel as in fire one and clean and so on...I also fine tuned the scope during this...The next twenty I did five shot groups Cleaning it, Letting it cool after every five shot group...Temp was cool and no wind and I was only shooting from a 100 Yrds...Five shots was one big hole... I just used Remington 180 Grn Core locks ....I have a built up test loads that came from a guy that shot @ 18" targets @ 1K Yrds...

Trades all ways considered,I don't know of anything I need,But ya just never know...
Thanks!

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.