JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ok i know this i super general at the moment and i'll try to update with more info as im limited at the moment, but im trying to get a figure of value on the shotgun.

It is a remington semi auto shotgun used at the levenworth state prison as a riot gun and has engraving on it and is said to be a collectors item, i've been offered it as trade and have no idea what something like this is worth.

Any Help?

Last Edited:
Ok i know this i super general at the moment and i'll try to update with more info as im limited at the moment, but im trying to get a figure of value on the shotgun.

It is a remington semi auto shotgun used at the levenworth state prison as a riot gun and has engraving on it and is said to be a collectors item, i've been offered it as trade and have no idea what something like this is worth.

Any Help?

Remington model 11s sell for $150ish to $350 for a nice one.

It is a collector's item, but it is probably still worth the same.

An 1100 would be worth $350-$550

Do you know the model?

I would be very skeptical of the Leavenworth prison story. That is a duck length gun not a riot length gun. As for the engraving is is not rare to see that on a Model 11. I have one I bought 2 summers ago for $100 that has the same markings.

I would be very skeptical of the Leavenworth prison story. That is a duck length gun not a riot length gun. As for the engraving is is not rare to see that on a Model 11. I have one I bought 2 summers ago for $100 that has the same markings.

+1 on doubting the Leavenworth prison story. They guy is smokin' dope if he thinks that shotgun is worth $1K.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top