JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ok i know this i super general at the moment and i'll try to update with more info as im limited at the moment, but im trying to get a figure of value on the shotgun.

It is a remington semi auto shotgun used at the levenworth state prison as a riot gun and has engraving on it and is said to be a collectors item, i've been offered it as trade and have no idea what something like this is worth.

Any Help?

Last Edited:
Ok i know this i super general at the moment and i'll try to update with more info as im limited at the moment, but im trying to get a figure of value on the shotgun.

It is a remington semi auto shotgun used at the levenworth state prison as a riot gun and has engraving on it and is said to be a collectors item, i've been offered it as trade and have no idea what something like this is worth.

Any Help?

Remington model 11s sell for $150ish to $350 for a nice one.

It is a collector's item, but it is probably still worth the same.

An 1100 would be worth $350-$550

Do you know the model?

I would be very skeptical of the Leavenworth prison story. That is a duck length gun not a riot length gun. As for the engraving is is not rare to see that on a Model 11. I have one I bought 2 summers ago for $100 that has the same markings.

I would be very skeptical of the Leavenworth prison story. That is a duck length gun not a riot length gun. As for the engraving is is not rare to see that on a Model 11. I have one I bought 2 summers ago for $100 that has the same markings.

+1 on doubting the Leavenworth prison story. They guy is smokin' dope if he thinks that shotgun is worth $1K.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top