JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Same here, I'm pretty sure mine actually has the defect as I've been left staring at the gun a few times surprised that it fired already.

I just always assumed operator error. Mostly likely cause anyways.

Hopefully we can be early on the list to get them back sooner, there are going to be a *lot* going back, dating from 2006 to this month!

I wondering what to use the 40% discount on though, would like to get towards a new 870, but no firearms included it seems.

It's on the completion screen when you submit the app, offers it at two Remington websites, ones for clothing, the other for spare parts/upgrades.

It's just a discount code to enter in the store, and i didn't write it down, and it's not in the communication from them, so i'd have to do the same.

You may be surprised at the turn-around time. I've been through two of the Howa 1500 bolt recall cycles, and both bolts were returned within 5 days of sending them off.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top