JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
For sale or trade is this Remington Rolling Block 7mm Mauser. The pictures pretty much tell the story, no collector value, just a plain old shooter. Good rifling just dark as can be expected. Chambers, shoots and ejects just fine and no problems with the spent casing. Would be a great target shooter. The photos show the warts but that is to be expected. What they don't show is a bit of over spray on the wood from painting somewhere along the line. Very minor and not a biggie to remove but I am buying a house and in the process of moving so I'm not sure if I will be able to take care of it. I am asking $465 OBO and I will look at trades but cash is king what with the home purchase expenses. Please contact me by PM for my phone number, I don't text. Willing to meet with a buyer betwixt Eugene and Keizer, I can't handle the metro traffic. I can send more potos i needed.

MVC-153S.JPG MVC-154S.JPG MVC-155S.JPG MVC-156S.JPG MVC-157S.JPG MVC-158S.JPG MVC-159S.JPG MVC-145S.JPG MVC-146S.JPG MVC-151S.JPG MVC-152S.JPG