JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
First off let me just say that this gun is ugly! It would be a good action for a build or a wall-hanger as-is but not a firing rifle. Well, I guess it might fire but the bore is so bad there is no point. It is a 7x57 Military rifle, and the stock and fore-arm both have cracks. It does have both sights, the cleaning rod, and LOTS of "patina" It looks cool on the wall as an artifact! I had a gunsmith check it out and he said the action was tight an would be a good base for a custom rifle. I was going to build a 45-70 on it, but I have since spent too much money and bought one that is almost done.

I can't seem to post pictures but please feel free email me and I can send them back to you [email protected] or call me with questions 5o3-7o3-2874

I would be interested in a trade for Ruger, or S&W revolvers, Custom Mausers, .22 Target rifles, Leupold scopes, 1911 project, short action Howa or Remngton bolt action, or ?

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.