JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Remington Recall

Thinking about selling an 887 and figured I would see what they are worth these days. Found out that they are not only discontinued but they also have a recall out. I read lots of firearms publications and frequent multiple firearms forums and this is the first I had heard of this. Just figured I better share it since apparently either Remington hasn't or I have been missing it.

It would be a nice website feature if the application engineer could create a new section for recall info to be posted (be really cool if it flashed everytime a new one was added). I recently saw a small ad in the back pages of a gun magazine regarding some accurate arms powder recall. Members could submit links for verification prior to posting.

I had a 887 tactical for a few months, seems they never got the bugs worked out with this platform, cool looking but never could get it to stop puking live rounds out the botom.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top