JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
NO!!!!!!
Still waiting on my 9mm rebate for a 1000 rds.
On the form it asked to place each upc to a separate sheet of paper?! Wtf.
I didn't do that just taped them all to the same page so we'll see.

Have not received mine yet. I checked the status a couple of days ago and it did say they are processing it. It's anyone's guess as to how long that will take.

I got screwed by Remington on the $50 buckshot rebate last year. I sent in all upc's as directed and they said I didn't do it right so it was up to me to get them to them by the time the rebate expired which was already past. I won't do any rebates anymore from Remington. IMO it's a sham. If you want me to buy your product at a reduced rate during that products off season, just drop the price. Don't make me jump through hoops to get my money back. I know it's what they are counting on, calculated risk for them, but it really irks me when I do my part and the third party decides I didn't do it "just right". :mad::mad::mad:

Businesses love to offer rebates because generally less than a 1/3 get reimbursed due to many people forgetting, missing the deadline, lazy, etc. So the folks on the ball do the unheard of and actually expect the rebate.

Brutus Out

I received my rebate check last week.

I taped multiple UPC's on the same sheet of paper. Then I scanned each sheet of paper with UPC's and scanned my original receipt since I was sending that in too. Saved the scans on my computer just in case. Mailed it in with a tracking number so I could make sure they received it. Also saved the receipt from the Post Office. I went to a lot of extra trouble because it's the biggest rebate I've ever applied for.

I hate rebates and usually don't let them lure me in but $5 per box is hard to pass up.

I got screwed by Remington on the $50 buckshot rebate last year. I sent in all upc's as directed and they said I didn't do it right so it was up to me to get them to them by the time the rebate expired which was already past. I won't do any rebates anymore from Remington. IMO it's a sham. If you want me to buy your product at a reduced rate during that products off season, just drop the price. Don't make me jump through hoops to get my money back. I know it's what they are counting on, calculated risk for them, but it really irks me when I do my part and the third party decides I didn't do it "just right". :mad::mad::mad:

You think that's bad...I got screwed out of a $750.00 extended warranty because I did something similar and the window to get it to them for reimbursement was TWO WEEKS! Of course by the time they got back to me the window had passed.

What these companies do is contract with someone else. Most likely it wasn't Remington doing the rebates. My extended warranty was for a Merc outboard. Merc had an outside company handling the rebate, and in the five years it had been sold to even another company. :mad:

Mine showed up today

*** void of not cashed before 4/17/17

image.jpg

Anything going through outside promo companies is usually a scam. They expect most to forget or do it wrong and lose out.
Like the guy who won a million dollar hole in one they several years later had to sue the promo company for his check.

I missed out on a $75 rebate for a spotting scope because I forgot until the date passed.

Almost forgot on this one.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads