JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I dont want to sell this but due to school bills and the holidays I have no choice, I got this 4 years ago from a pawn shop and have put maybe 50 rounds through it. It is a Remington Rand 1911a1 that was arsenal rebuilt with an Ithaca slide. I dont know much about the history of this but it appears someone tried to reblue it over the course of its life. It looks like it has been sitting in a holster as it has finish wear but other then that it shot great and is quite accurate for a gun of its age. I wish I could keep it but it needs to go. I will post pictures when I get home from school. I am looking for $600 OBO

Next up is my daily carry gun, a Kel Tec P3At .380 blued with a black frame. It comes with all the original boxes and paper work as well as the original magazine and an additional magazine with an +1 Extension. I will include the 14 Rounds of ammo I have for it also, as well as an Uncle Mikes Pocket Holster. $250

Will Sell Both For $825

Thanks

I forgot to attach pictures, also I am located in Albany.

Thanks

<Please do not "bump" your AD more than once per week. Edit your original post with new info/updates. Thanks>

1911a1.jpg

1911a12.jpg

p3at.jpg

should keep your lowball offers to pm or email

btw if he was willing to take 200 for it im sure 1/2 the members here would be willing to buy it so saying you will give him 200 for it really isnt saying much is it

FREE BUMP :)

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.