JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Yes, for the rest of the world it is a French Horn. The bell detaches to fit the Horn into a flat case. I play in both concert band and orchestra, but have switched mostly to my pre-war Knopf.

I also have an octave mandolin and a beautiful tenor banjo, but the banjo is worth a lot more than your pistol. What do you consider good oboes or clarinets?

Yes, with a detachable bell to fit a flat case. I've switched to my pre-war Knopf. There is a Loree oboe on CL, but they're asking $3k. (a good deal if it plays). How do you feel about Octave Mandolins? :)

Regarding oboes and clarinets, nearly anything that isn't falling apart or made in China. I figured out that many professional oboes are $2k+, but I've also seen student and intermediate oboes for well under $1k. I never quite had the chance to try a woodwind, which is why I'm considering a trade.

The French Horn is a fun instrument. I played trumpet for 9 years, with a brief time playing French Horn (and it just so happens I kept the lesson books for French Horn). So, I might entertain your offer. I assume the French Horn is in playable condition?

As for the mandolin, manufacturer? Age? Condition?

This is about to go way OT. PM sent.

Edit. PM was sent. Please let me know if it didn't go through. I have trouble with people not responding to PMs.

Thanks

Last Edited:
Good luck I sent him a conversation on the 20th with an offer of a real nice Clarinet and never got an answer. If he does see this I would like to point out I tried to get a hold of him on the 20th!

Good luck I sent him a conversation on the 20th with an offer of a real nice Clarinet and never got an answer. If he does see this I would like to point out I tried to get a hold of him on the 20th!

Sorry for the delay. PM inbound.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.