JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$450
Manufacturer
Remington
Caliber
45 ACP
City
Newport
State
Oregon
Original owner, Approximately 75 rounds down the pipe. Gun shoots great no issues.

Full size 45 acp stainless r1
Box
2-7 rd mags
Wood grips
Bushing tool
Lock
Paperwork

Paid $630 bucks for this about 8 months ago. I dont mind traveling to lincoln city for transfer. Buyer responsible for transfer fee and i will also ship on your dime .
20181011_160331.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
If they accept from private party, it would be about 35 bucks. If it has to come from a FFL its about 50. Handguns must be shipped next day air.

For the info.
Hand guns can be shipped via private party to FFL Dealer by way of "FedEx Express" also, and they do not have to be shipped next day Air. I've shipped many that way and have had many shipped to my dealer that way over the yrs. FedEx Express has
" 1, 2, and 3 day Express Saver" options. 3 day "Express Saver" is the cheapest option. Check them out its a good cheap way to ship handguns. I just bought a pistol from a guy in Oregon 2 weeks ago, he shipped it by "FedEx "Express Saver 3 day " hope this helps. :)

This is a shipping guide from gunbroker which i realize is not the governing body but they have the us regulations cited on them. I suggest you read them because shipping a handgun through fedex or usps thst isn't sent next day air is a federal crime. Long guns and shotguns can be shipped ground but handguns are required for next day air.

QUOTE="gunsmithkinks, post: 2388943, member: 4609"]
For the info.
Hand guns can be shipped via private party to FFL Dealer by way of "FedEx Express" also, and they do not have to be shipped next day Air. I've shipped many that way and have had many shipped to my dealer that way over the yrs. FedEx Express has
" 1, 2, and 3 day Express Saver" options. 3 day "Express Saver" is the cheapest option. Check them out its a good cheap way to ship handguns. I just bought a pistol from a guy in Oregon 2 weeks ago, he shipped it by "FedEx "Express Saver 3 day " hope this helps. :)
[/QUOTE]

I been doing shipping many yrs, and if FedEx Express was doing it illegal the feds would have shut them down yrs ago. I'v shipped guns for my uncle from the gunshop he had over 40 yrs and did it for yrs, and they always shipped fine. Here's thier number 1-800-463-3339 give them a call and ask about shipping handguns and thier "Express saver" 1, 2. And 3 day shipping. Handguns do NOT have to be over night next day Air shipped by law, that's simply not true.

That's a matter of carrier policy only. Not federal law. Ups ground does over night only on handguns, BUT FedEx Express is not the same as FedEx ground, and they do have "Express Saver" 1, 2, and 3 day shipping options for handguns as thier policy allows. .FFL Dealiers only can ship "handguns" via USPS, and doesn't have to be next day Air either. If it was a Fedetal crime as you stated to ship otherwise, not even an FFL Dealer could ship handguns ground through USPS, besides the fact that the USPS is Federal system itself. But unless a person has an FFL License, they may only ship long guns via USPS . When people understand these things it makes shipping a whole lot cheaper between buyers and sellers, instead of paying needless higher prices, which helps both parties involved in the transaction. :) that is a good pistol you have GLWS

Last Edited:
These really are a decent value, especially if you've got small hands (which I unfortunately do). If anyone is looking for a full size pistol and has smaller hands, the R1 is nice because it has that short GI trigger and flat mainspring housing. Put a pair of slim VZ grips or find some flat aluminum grips and you've got about as small a grip as you'll find in a caliber above .380.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.