JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I put this together for a coyote hunting rifle, It worked great but I moved back over to a bolt gun for my coyote/varmint needs and have been sitting on this for a while. Its time for it to go. Its a Remington R-15 VTR rifle in .223 with A2 stock and 20" barrel. So when I first purchased this years ago I put in a jewel adjustable trigger(ran about 200 and on par with Geissele), badger charging handle latch, larger trigger guard, OD green ergo grip, and Les Bear chrome national match bolt carrier group(over 300 for this) and buffer tube, spring, and buffer. It made a huge difference in how the rifle recoils and sounds when fired. The action cycling is butter smooth. Shoots more like a high end custom than a cheap run of the mill AR. Not to mention this is crazy accurate, that's one thing that has always amazed me about this rifle. Sub half MOA is possible and always under 1 MOA with factory ammo at 100. Extremely low round count maybe 200 rounds at the most and little use on the rifle overall. Looks great.

I have a Millet DMS 1-4 power scope with illuminated reticle and 30mm tube mounted in Warne AR rings. Also included are several magazines in 10, 20, and 30 round capacity, the original box and case. Asking 1250 to me for everything. Which means buyer pays all fees associated with the purchase. Which if you price Les Bear stuff and the extras like trigger, latch, and mags you're basically getting everything added to the rifle for free except the scope and rings. Also include the factory stuff it came with. 503-877-0741

0406162132.jpg 0406162132a.jpg 0406162132b.jpg 0406162136a.jpg

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.