JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Rebates & Promotions

There are separate forms for pistols and rifles.

Thank you, but heads up for ordering details. Get yerself a time machine as I noticed this in the green print for BOTH the Core lok and Shotgun express ammo: "All submissions must be postmarked by 5/20/17". As that was 9 days ago or so (my puter says May 29th), I suspect that they won't fork over the scratch.

Hmmm, just went and checked another one, and it has your July date. Furthermore, if you buy a case of 250, the express shotgun ammo bulk coupon is for 100 round multiples only. Seems a tad confusing to me. I wanted to get some and great deal, but I'll pass for now, thank you for posting it.

It looks like the Express Buckshot, Pistol, and the Tactical Rifle or Tactical 870 Shotgun rebates are all good if purchased by 7/30 and submitted by 8/30. The others all expired on 5/20.

<broken link removed>

I will be taking advantage of the 870 Tactical Rebate. I picked up a new one yesterday. Using the rebate in conjunction with the sale price of $299.99 and a $30 Veterans Discount I received (on top of the sale price), I will be into my new HD weapon for $219.99 including the BG Check. I am ecstatic and doing the happy dance......

:s0133:

yep, ordered my r1 enhanced threaded barrel 1911 yesterday! its gonna be $630 all said and done once i get the rebate back. heck of a deal if u ask me

yep, ordered my r1 enhanced threaded barrel 1911 yesterday! its gonna be $630 all said and done once i get the rebate back. heck of a deal if u ask me

I did the same, except I ordered it the first or second day the rebate came available. Also ordered a Marlin 1894 in 45 Colt, which also had a $75 rebate. Had been thinking of getting both of them for a while. Prices were fair, even more so with the $175 in rebates coming back my way.

Picked the both up from my FFL late last week. Both look nice. Haven't made it to the range yet.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top