JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Cuomo has been crying all over social media and the news pleading for PPE and ventilators but when a firearms manufacturer steps up they suddenly don't seem to be in a rush.

these gun control hacks hate the firearms industry so much they would rather see people die and get sick then have their help.

I heard on the news today that Cuomo turned down their offer. NY is letting Samaritans Purse set up tents and provide medical services but said they would 'keep and eye on them' because the founder [Franklin Graham] has expressed opinions on abortion, same sex marriage, etc. that run counter to their liberal agenda.

This is a time for helping each other; not bickering about politics. They ought to be ashamed of themselves.

Good on Remington for their offer.

I agree, but let's not forget...
To be ashamed of yourself, you first must feel shame. And it's painfully obvious that the political operatchiks of the democrat party have no shame.

Meanwhile, coming out of China

Chinese county goes into coronavirus lockdown amid fear of second wave
Authorities order residents of Jia county to stay home after reports of cases linked to the area's hospital.

Rush today reported seeing a story where the Hospital ship in NYC has admitted only "20" non-virus patients into it's 1000 bed facility. He seemed to think there was some odd play with numbers as well, of reported deaths vs several other sources not adding up at all.
I didn't hear enough more of the program to get any actual links, etc.

I didn't think it is possible, but Cuomo appears to be an even bigger jackass than I originally thought. And, agreed, now is not the time for political or religious battles; people are hurting in a multiplicity of ways, and others are dying by the thousands.

Dear Governor Cuomo ,
You do realize just how much Remington did to help us win WWII.... ?
Same idea here.
Andy

And your Italian cousins have no problem with Beretta shifting production to medical equipment.:rolleyes:

In Italy, one of the world's oldest companies, Beretta, is working to help combat the virus in one of the countries hardest hit. Founded in 1526, the company is known for making some of the world's finest shotguns, and supplying the M9 9mm pistol for the United States Armed Forces. Now, the company will retool its manufacturing facilities in Gardone Valtrompia, Italy, to produce two-way valves that can be used with oxygen dispensers in hospitals.

Cuomo has been crying all over social media and the news pleading for PPE and ventilators but when a firearms manufacturer steps up they suddenly don't seem to be in a rush.

these gun control hacks hate the firearms industry so much they would rather see people die and get sick then have their help.

The reason Cuomo won't accept assistance from Remington is because he'd rather they remain shuttered closed and doesn't want them making any revenue so that they'll be fatally wounded financially and permanently close their doors.

That's why. o_O

Remington should make that offer to the POTUS instead, he'd POUNCE on it! ;)

Cuomo is the epitome of a pompous a_s! Typical politician where if it doesn't benefit him he'll screw everyone else out of any benefit.

Too proud to admit wrong. :mad:

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads