JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$194
Manufacturer
Remington
Caliber
30-06 Springfield
City
Mulino
State
Oregon
Mechanically in good condition...
Stock is a nice wood in it's day sporter that has a chip near bolt handle and a crack behind the receiver,looks to be an easy repair, if I had more time I'd fix it...

Scope is an old Leopold post M7 4X missing caps though...

The rifle action,barrel is in perfect operating condition, stock is the only concern other then the missing scope caps...

Hour or so of stock work and some used scope caps from Ebay and this rifle is back to being in service...

$350 / trade part trade considered

20210302_095013.jpg 20210302_094929.jpg 20210302_093512.jpg 20210302_093427.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Stock is a nice wood in it's day sporter that has a chip near bolt handle and a crack behind the receiver,looks to be an easy repair, if I had more time I'd fix it...

The rifle action,barrel is in perfect operating condition, stock is the only concern other then the missing scope caps...

Hour or so of stock work and some used scope caps from Ebay and this rifle is back to being in service...

View attachment 835795 View attachment 835796 View attachment 835797 View attachment 835799

View attachment 835795 View attachment 835796 View attachment 835797 View attachment 835799
List of trade interests but not limited to, I expect to have to even things up on my end...

Double action 4" or less revolvers in 357Mag,41Mag,44 Mag...
Preferably S&W , Ruger, Colt...

Lever Action rifles in the same calibers listed above...

223 heavy Grn polymer tip or similar hunting ammunition...

If someone picks this up, I have a nice undamaged sporter stock for an 03A3 that look like the one on the rifle above and will let go for cheap.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.