Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

REMINGTON NYLON Model 66 Autoloader Semi Auto 22 Rifle

Discussion in 'Rifle Classifieds' started by shotgun, May 3, 2009.

1. shotgun

shotgun SILVERTON ... Near Salem Oregon 97352 Member

REMINGTON NYLON Model 66 Autoloader Semi Auto 22 Rifle with Brown Plastic stock .... Great Shape .... $275.00 or possible trade for a shotgun in a 16 , 20 , 28 , or 410 gauge of equal value .... Email me for pictures ..... Thanks.... Doug

2. Gunner3456

Gunner3456 Salem Well-Known Member

Interesting. I just posted a question about the value of mine in the General section. Guesses went from $150 to over $400. I had no idea what mine was worth and I don't, repeat don't want to sell it.

That is a great shooting rifle. I read somewhere that it's the fastest cycling auto loader made, in any caliber. Don't know if that's true.

It's super accurate, light and sweet. I think it holds 13+1 LR shots in the tubular butt magazine.

I bought mine new in the mid seventies and would recommend this model to anyone.

Pic of mine, if it helps, and good luck:

Carpwwcopy-1.jpg

3. warnerwh

warnerwh Portland, OR Member

I received one in 73 for Xmas. These hold 14 rounds in the tube. Mine is also in excellent condition as I always took care of it and oiled it during long term non use. No doubt more ammo has gone through that gun than the rest I have combined. It's going to my grave with me.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.