JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$450
Manufacturer
Remington
Caliber
22 Long Rifle
City
Longview
State
Washington
Hey Guys, I have here a very good condition Remington model 66 Black Apache. These were made between 1962-1984 according to Wikipedia but I have not looked up the actual year on this one. It has a period common scope on it that also seems to be nice and clear too. It was an inheritance gun so I have never fired and have no idea the round count but seams to be in really good shape. Pricing these on gunbroker it looks like they sell for between around the $400-700 area. I'm asking $450 because I'm not 100% sure I want to let it go. Open to offers and trades but it will need to be something worth while.

All trades considered but mainly looking for youth guns.

20180627_172128.jpg 20180627_172139.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
This is one of those that feeds up the butt, right?:eek:

Yes it takes its bullets up the butt :D, the tube fed magazine is fed from the butt stock end instead of the standard under the barrell tube fed magazine. Good question I should have had a picture of that on there.

Yes it takes its bullets up the butt :D, the tube fed magazine is fed from the butt stock end instead of the standard under the barrell tube fed magazine. Good question I should have had a picture of that on there.
Had one of these years ago.. Remington said that they were good for more than 100000 rounds.. I got a good price when I traded it for something I wanted more...

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.