JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
I have a Remiongton Mohawk-600 in 243 Win for sale. Leupold M8 4X scope with Weaver base and rings. Rifle is in good used condition. Barrel is 18 inch, stock has been cut down to 11.5 inch lenght of pull. Perfect youth first rifle. Asking $550.00 for rifle and scope or 475.00 without scope. I will be going to Salem tomorrow and can meet on I-5

You might want to have that done before you sell it. If you open the bolt to check & see if there is a round in it & there is when it close the bolt it will go off without pulling the trigger.

I won't deny the possibility, since it is a mechanical device.

However, in my experience with owning seven model 600's, over 40 years, I've never experienced any trigger malfunctions.

Just a thought I have had the problem & I would rather be safe that sorry.

I feel that each of us should do what we need to be safe. I am going to let the buyer of this rifle do as they wish as far as the recall goes. I do think that is important to note that the recall work has not been done. All firearms can be dangerous and should be treated as such. Because this rifle has been cut down to fit a youngster, I would think the buyer would want this work done.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.