JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
--- sold --Good cond. custom target crown. has aprox 3lb trigger, comes with a nikon buckmaster 4.5-14 ao stainless. also 1 set of rcbs competition die set 37101
37101. A good shooting rifle. clear scope. im the 2nd owner not sure on round count. I have shot this rifle 70 times. sighted in at 100 yards asking - 850.00 obo part trades welcome.

Last Edited:
i shoot one door and my wife and freinds never let me forget about it. to bad i didnt get it mounted and hang it above the fireplace. that must have been the biggest one ive shot. maybe get a ford f 350 this year -front driver side

is that a nikon scope? pretty sure that they are made in china. i don't like china garbage.

Threadcrapping is not allowed on this forum.............<coctailer>

Yes, it is CLEARLY STATED in his add that he is selling a nice gun with a Nikon Buckmaster scope on it. It may look like other scopes. It may even BE MADE TO LOOK LIKE A MORE EXPENSIVE HIGH QUALITY SCOPE. But he represented what he has for sale to the best of his ability by stating, exactly what he is selling and did not try to DECEIVE BY OMISSION. The fact is, this scope is either made in Japan or the Philippines, not A FAKE CHINESE CLONE MADE FOR AIRSOFT TOYS, that some people are trying to PASS OFF AS REAL, until they are called out on it. We are all here because we love guns. We have a obligation to clearly state exactly what we are selling or trading, to the best of our ability. Call a spade a spade. There are some situations where a seller may not know all the information about a item he is selling. Then members usually will help with information if they can. Most of the time the information is correct, sometimes they get crap information like you are passing on about, country of manufacture.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.