JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$1000
Manufacturer
Remington
Caliber
243 Winchester
City
NEWPORT
State
Oregon
Zip Code
I have a nice light Remington Model Seven Predator in 243
The model seven is a 700 action just shortened these are not all that common and believe have been discontinued
for those not familiar with this model it came this way with the camo wrap sooo this is not a rattle can job and they did do a quality job !
Magnum contour barrel
DNZ 1 in mounts
Vortex Diamondback 3-9x40 V-PLEX with box papers and Vortex VIP UNLIMITED UNCONDITIONAL WARRANTY the scope is new and has been mounted on rifle not zeroed
The scope in the pic is a Nikon but with them no longer having a lifetime warranty I put one on that did have one for you !
The rifle is nice but my kids have gone the way of the 6.5c and 338 wm
about 100 rounds down range all factory no rust dings or bubba stuff
This would be a perfect deer rifle for a young one or get your lady into hunting !
Cash price for the set up is $1200
the only one that I have seen was on GB and was $999 no mount or scope
Sale/trade at ffl
I will look at trades pm me with information
1677184061278.png

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
I'll keep my eye on this. In process of selling a gun or maybe two and then I'll look your way. Glws though

$950 and the scope will stay on it the Vortex is brand new was purchased from BI-MART and will come with the box and papers . The rifle is nice just do not have a need for a 243 win I do have a few hundred rounds of factory Hornady various weights to sell as in sell this is not a trade deal and will only be offered to the purchaser of the rifle

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top