Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Remington Model 8 .30 Rem ( Semi Auto Mfg. in 1911 )

Discussion in 'Rifle Classifieds' started by Warthog, Jan 5, 2013.

1. Warthog

Warthog Turner, OR Active Member

Looking to sell or Trade my Remington Model 8 chambered in .30 Remington.

Its a very early semi automatic rifle. Manufactured in 1911. Doesn't come with the peep sight.

Trade: Ruger convertible Blackhawk in 357/9MM or 45LC/45 ACP Prefer stainless, but I am open to blued as well.

Cash Price: $550.00 ( Plus or Minus Cash in trade )

FTF - Salem - Aumsville - Stayton Area

As always, Open to Legal Oregon Residents Only. Must 21 Years of Age with valid Oregon ID. Prefer CHL. Bill of Sale will be completed.

IM for additional Pictures

Thanks!

rem8.jpg

rem82.jpg

2. coop44

coop44 Tacoma ,WA Well-Known Member

ship to 03 ffl holders?

3. beavernation

beavernation Canby Active Member

IIRC these were popular with the lawman of the Bonnie and Clyde era. It was pretty much the "assault rifle" of its day!! :gun02: Free bump for a cool piece of history!!!!.....

4. rpatton

rpatton Graham WA Member

Correct... It was a model 8 remington with a custom 25 round mag that took Bonnie and Clyde down... I think it was a different caliber though... 35 remington comes to mind but don't feel like looking it up.

5. clambo

clambo Vancouver, Wa. Well-Known Member

I had one of these and wish I had never sold it. Mine had a tang mounted peep sight and was surprisingly accurate. The downside was mine was a .32 Remington. Very difficult to find ammo for it.