JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Time to do my sisters bidding ( actually I am happy to help out ) Up for grabs is a Remington Model 788 bolt gun chambered, in what seems to be rare, 223 with 3rd detach magazine ( 1 magazine available ) . Features a 22.5" (heavy in my opinion) barrel still sporting both front and rear iron sights. Overall length of rifle is 43 1/2" ( muzzle-butt pad ) with LOP of 13 1/2" ( trigger-butt pad ) Stock is later model type w/aftermarket detach swivels and a USGI black silent sling. Installed but not zeroed, is a Bec-Inc 3x9x40 rubber armor scope. It is mounted via a rail section using factory located screw holes ( not drilled at home+screw plugs included ) Asking $340.00 OBO
Having owned several model 788 in multitude of chambers, this is a 7-8 on the wear scale. That being stock has some dings but bluing is good shape. I have shot this rifle numerous times ( belonged to my late nephew ) He maybe put 40rds through it, kinda treated it like a truck-gun. At least he knew that much... I would put in my safe but life can be quite the mud-puddle sometimes. Best I let my sister do what she wants to. That said, I am just trying to get her as much as I can for rifle, FEEL FREE TO MAKE CASH OFFERS BUT....I'LL CLEAR THE MUD FROM THE PUDDLE BEFORE THIS SELLS FOR $200.THAT SHOULD SAVE US ALL SOME TIME. PM for additional pics/questions. FTF to OR residents available Molalla/Woodburn/OR City

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.