JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$800
Manufacturer
Remington
Caliber
7mm-08 Remington
City
Portland
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Remington model 700 7mm-08 for sale. older remington stock - they don't make them like this anymore! Scope and mount not included.
Bolt Action. well taken care of. been in gun safe for last 5 years. Got passed down to me through the family.

unnamed (1).jpg unnamed (2).jpg unnamed.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Seller should provide information.

Entirely agree.
My effort was providing avenues to you.

In the case of the floorplate the seller provided that information in a picture. Once again my effort was toward assistance, myself having overlooked a detail in a picture previously: the floorplate was not prominent here, but it is there. The model was evident as well and that model is supplied with a floorplate. I understand that some may not be versed in 700's. I admit I have trouble keeping track.

As to twist rate, I was considering digging out my 700 Classic in 7-08 to help you. I understand now your firm preference to obtain your answers elsewhere, and apologize for any offense.

I look forward to your attaining your answers by any avenue and if favorable to you, your purchasing this gun you've expressed sincere interest in. I'll watch for that.

Howdy there, sorry for the gap in responses. I had your notifications going to my junk email. I have uploaded the stock images and the floorplate image. The barrell length is 27.25 inches. I don't know how to find out the twist rate and model exactly. I don't see anything in the floorplate and I just put exactly what is on the barrel. There doesn't seem to be any other indicators besides the serial number.

unnamed (1).jpg unnamed.jpg

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.