JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I am trying to fund my trip up the AlCan to work in Alaska this year, so I am cleaning out my extra guns. No trades please.

Remington Model 7 in .308 Win. This is a beautiful, lightweight Remington Model 7. It is a lightweight version of the Model 700. No trigger issues with this one. Has the BDL floorplate and walnut stock with black fore-end cap and grip cap. Hand cut checkering, not pressed. Very few marks from safe storage on the stock. Has factory iron sights. Bluing has a few odd marks that look like water drops that removed the bluing on the barrel. Two or three, about an 1/8" or so. No pitting or rust. Beautiful condition. Comes with Leupold VX-II Compact 2-7x33 scope in Leupold bases and rings. There is some wear on the scope finish, but the glass is clear. Not willing to separate. Price for a new Model 7 with no scope, no sights, and a cheaper stock is hovering around $750 on gunbroker, so I'm asking $735 for mine with the scope. Willing to ship for $35 extra.

View attachment 194506

Here's a photo of the bluing mark...

View attachment 194507

Last Edited:
Still available. No longer interested in trades (found a .44 Mag). Dropping price to $715 on the Remington Model 7 and dropping price to $225 on the Mauser. Thanks for looking...

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.