Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

remington model 514 single shot bolt action

Discussion in 'Rifle Classifieds' started by eldbillbo, Jul 21, 2009.

1. eldbillbo

eldbillbo clackamas New world samurai and a redneck none the less Bronze Supporter

Sold

2. Angler

Angler North Bend, OR Active Member

Pictures?

3. eldbillbo

eldbillbo clackamas New world samurai and a redneck none the less Bronze Supporter

i'll post some tonight and i think i'll be heading your way next month , i still have those hollow points we spoke about just in case you still need em just have not found the time to make it over to the east side yet

4. eldbillbo

still available

5. whutdidyousay

whutdidyousay Hillsboro, OR Member

this was the very first gun I ever had.... Great to teach the kiddies gun safety and operation of a firearm.... or just do some long range plinking!

I'd snap it up in a second...... BUT.... there's always a but..... the guy wants money for it...... how rude!......lol

Free bump

6. eldbillbo

thats for the bump its indeed a great leaner rifle and are also known for there accuracy

7. Angler

Angler North Bend, OR Active Member

I was up in Portland trading ammo with eldbillbo and I looked at this rifle. It is a beauty!! Whomever buys it, will like it.

8. turq

turq Molino,oregon Member

I have 308 surplus ammo for trade or the $150 after inspection. PM Me.

9. buckhunter

buckhunter Gaston, OR New Member

That is the exact (minus s/n) .22 I shot at Boy Scout camp,,,,Many moons ago.... BH

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.