JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I have a Rem Mdl 14 in pieces but not the bolt, I know they can be a test to reassemble but not the worst. What my problem is that when it is when the 2 sections are slid together and you try to work the action the bolt slides to the rear and jams there it refuses to move the rest of the way or return forward. I have spent many hours and watched some videos on the correct way it's done and I still get the same results. While looking at it trying to see what the hell I'm missing I noticed that inside of the receiver appears to have been repaired, if it was it was professionally done as a milling machine or similar machine was used. I have have included pics. of that area in hopes that someone will have the same model and can tell me if theirs looks the same.That in hand I will need the help of a gunsmith well versed in older firearms and their construction.
Thanks guys

1591650728189677911553.jpg 15916511030761886481374.jpg

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews