JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$150
Manufacturer
Remington
Caliber
22 Long Rifle
City
Dallas
State
Oregon
Zip Code
I have a very old (1919 by the serial number) Remington Model 12 pump action .22 short, long, long rifle. I bought this recently, only to find out that it needs work on the bore. There is quite a bit of pitting in the bore. I am not sure if it needs a liner, replacement, or other work to get it working. I had thought of stripping it down and rebluing the steel, and refinishing the wood. But, I need a working .22, not a project at this time! Everything else seems to function.

These were made from 1909 to 1934, and by looking at the serial number, this looks to be from 1919.

Front.jpg 4.jpg 5.jpg 8.jpg 14.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
I have a very old (1919 by the serial number) Remington Model 12 pump action .22 short, long, long rifle. I bought this recently, only to find out that it needs work on the bore. There is quite a bit of pitting in the bore. I am not sure if it needs a liner, replacement, or other work to get it working. I had thought of stripping it down and rebluing the steel, and refinishing the wood. But, I need a working .22, not a project at this time! Everything else seems to function.

These were made from 1909 to 1934, and by looking at the serial number, this looks to be from 1919.

View attachment 1365552 View attachment 1365554 View attachment 1365555 View attachment 1365556 View attachment 1365557
Are you interested in any trades for another good working 22 rifle??
I've got a semi automatic Remington model 550-1 in great condition.
Its a tube fed rifle. Value $300

I've got a Remington 513T, made about 1954, if I remember correctly, I'm looking to sell.
Are you interested in any trades for another good working 22 rifle??
I've got a semi automatic Remington model 550-1 in great condition.
Its a tube fed rifle. Value $300
Thanks, Jim! I might be interested, but I would prefer a bolt, lever, or pump action. Not really looking for a semi-auto.

View attachment 1365552 View attachment 1365554 View attachment 1365555 View attachment 1365556 View attachment 1365557
any trades

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.