JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
EDIT* SOLD PENDING MEETING/FUNDS

Remington model 11A 12 gauge chambered in 2 3/4 .. Barrel from what I can tell is a replacement with code (REP) on it and is either 18 or 20"

This gun is a clone of the Browning A5 shotgun, and was manufactured sometime between 1920-1950. This was also IIRC the first ever American made Semi-Auto shotgun.

Condition of receiver shows some scratches and wear and stock could use some finishing with only 2 cracks that are underneath on the for-end and is pictured.. Bore is good and action is smooth as buttah. Havent had a chance to fire this yet, but was told it was fully functional.

EDIT* Wanting a AR-15 Lower. So only looking for a Stripped AR + Cash or a Complete Lower

Im located in Lakewood WA right next to Fort Lewis

BARREL
ACTION

It won't be worth it to you. You'd both need an FFL transfer.
Since I have an interest in this particular shotgun I really, really, really, really...hate to say this but, to get what they each want they might each have to do an FFL transfer anyway. Shipping might be the only extra cost here.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.