JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
SOLD! Here's two very nice Remington LTR's [Light Tactical Rifles]. These are from the LE line, both wear a slimmed down factory HS precision stock and 20" fluted barrels. They both shoot amazingly well. They are pre xmark pro triggers. Low round count safe queens. I'm going to offer these 2 ways....

1. Rifle with scope base [one piece on .308 & Talley ring/base combo on .223]$725 each -OR-

. Rifle as pictured with bases, rings, and scopes for $1000 each [Harris bipods and cheek pad on 308 not included. Otherwise what you see is what you get.]

The .223 has a Burris signature select 3-10x40 mounted in lightweight one piece talley rings and bases. The .308 has an SWFA Super Sniper 10x mildot [$399]with side parallax adjustment. Mounted in 30mm rings on a one piece base. I was told they are Leupold Mark4 [$150] rings and base [$100]but I see no markings. They are essentially being included free so I'm not going to fret too much on what they are or aren't. The SWFA also has flip up caps and a kill flash installed. I have the original box for the SWFA too. I'm basically adding $275 to the price of either rifle for the scopes and other above mentioned goodies.

Both guns are are in like new condition. I'm only selling them to fund my unemployment situation. :(

I'm in Medford and will be traveling north to Portland on the 29th to drop my daughter off at the airport. I'm pretty firm on the prices and feel they are more than reasonable. Really need the cash but may consider a partial trade for quality pistols and rifles. Please no 22 rifles or shotguns. Thanks!SOLD[/S]

LTR 001.JPG

LTR 002.JPG

LTR 003.JPG

Last Edited:
Somewhere or another, in your post, you have a bracket s bracket [ s ] (remove the spaces), which causes your text to show up with a strikethrough.
Edit the post and see if you can find it. If not, put a bracket slash s bracket [ / s ] following the first character of the first word that has a strike through.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top