JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Stopped in at the OC BiMart tonight and holy smokes!!!!! They had ammo!!!!! I was really happy to see a lot of it was New Remington 9mm! Maybe with the plant producing again, we can see the supply lines flow a little better. Ammo was going fast but they had 9mm, 5.56, 45ACP, and 7.62x39 that I saw. I was there about 6:30ish tonight.

It makes sense that as the newly produced Rem. ammo hits the shelves it will of course still vanish as fast as it hits the shelves in places that still sell it at the same markup. As they keep shipping and the shelves keep filling eventually the buying slows down. Once it starts to sit on the shelf for a while people sitting on tons of ammo watching the market start to dump ammo before the price tanks on them. All these panics start and end the same way.

It makes sense that as the newly produced Rem. ammo hits the shelves it will of course still vanish as fast as it hits the shelves in places that still sell it at the same markup. As they keep shipping and the shelves keep filling eventually the buying slows down. Once it starts to sit on the shelf for a while people sitting on tons of ammo watching the market start to dump ammo before the price tanks on them. All these panics start and end the same way.
Yep, and then the bargains can be found. Going to be awhile though.

Yep, and then the bargains can be found. Going to be awhile though.
Just as with the multitude of panics before this one, as soon as you see the stuff on sale every week the same people screaming and wailing now will ignore it. Until the next thing sets off a panic. :s0092:
It is great some is showing up again even if it is very expensive, for the people who "woke up" and decided they no longer believe they don't want a gun at home. Those were the only ones I felt bad for. People who bought a gun then discovered how hard it was to find any ammo. At least now they can just order some as long as they do not live in one of the places that already did away with that again. I guess even those people can have a dealer order it for them and pay the dealer his "cut". For those who think its all a conspiracy with the manufacturers all they need to do is look at the auctions. There is page after page, after page of ammo for sale, people taking credit cards, so have to assume they really have it to ship. I often look and have to laugh wondering how many tons of ammo are sitting in warehouse's with the owners watching the market. When it starts to drop and they try to unload ahead of it? Will be fun to watch.

It's a pigment of you're imagination!
I ain't imagining what I saw!
1619676614071.png

Yep, look what they left at my doorstep!

1619676569572.png

Looks like distribution finally made it to the west coast. My eastern friends were reporting seeing Remington ammo on the shelves a couple of weeks ago

I feel the headline should be, "Vista group has been able to get the ammo plant, they acquired from the bankruptcy court, up and running and Vista is now shipping their ammo with a Remington label". Vista purchased Remington's old ammo plant and the rights to use the Remington label on ammo and reloading components. If Vista operates true to their past business model, Vista will use the Remington label on ammo produced at all their ammo manufacturing locations.

Last Edited:
I feel the headline should be, "Vista group has been able to get the ammo plant, they acquired from the bankruptcy court, up and running and Vista is now shipping their ammo with a Remington label". Vista purchased Remington's old ammo plant and the rights to use the Remington label on ammo and reloading components. If Vista operates true to their past business model, Vista will use the Remington label on ammo produced at their ammo manufacturing locations.
That's the way it works.

I feel the headline should be, "Vista group has been able to get the ammo plant, they acquired from the bankruptcy court, up and running and Vista is now shipping their ammo with a Remington label". Vista purchased Remington's old ammo plant and the rights to use the Remington label on ammo and reloading components. If Vista operates true to their past business model, Vista will use the Remington label on ammo produced at all their ammo manufacturing locations.
The Spice must flow!!! Err I mean ammo...

That's the way it works.

I constantly get asked which brand of HVAC equipment one should buy, and I always tell them that I'm no longer "brand loyal" to anything these days as ALL the major moving mechanical and electrical parts are made by the same manufacturers that supply the "brand companies", and that it really just comes down to "color and styling" of the cabinets…. oh yeah, and competitive pricing.

It's all the same on the inside when you turn off the lights… that's a major reason why I've never cheated on any of my wives (past or present)… hey-oh!!

I constantly get asked which brand of HVAC equipment one should buy, and I always tell them that I'm no longer "brand loyal" to anything these days as ALL the major moving mechanical and electrical parts are made by the same manufacturers that supply the "brand companies", and that it really just comes down to "color and styling" of the cabinets…. oh yeah, and competitive pricing.

It's all the same on the inside when you turn off the lights… that's a major reason why I've never cheated on any of my wives (past or present)… hey-oh!!
I said "Craftsman" to a geez once and he stroked out.

Looks like distribution finally made it to the west coast. My eastern friends were reporting seeing Remington ammo on the shelves a couple of weeks ago
Karma. They have ammo but no fuel (petrol for those from across the pond) for their vehicles to get it. We have fuel but no ammo.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top