JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$59
Manufacturer
Remington
Caliber
41 Magnum
City
Vancouver USA
State
Washington
Zip Code
OK. Here goes. Selling these for an old (84) Air Force Vet Friend. He bought them for his Marine brother-in-law for a present but his brother in law got rid of the gun before he got the present. He is claiming he paid $59 for them at Bi Mart. Who am I to dispute it?
If the price is out of line let me know and make me an offer. I will have to make up the difference but that's OK. He will not take less and could really use the money and would try to kick my azz if he thought I was subsidizing this sale. He would have to get out of his wheelchair to do it and with his diminished lung capacity with lung cancer I don't think he could do it. Or I hope not.
Plus 5% of any sale I do on nwfa will be going to my next donation to the 2A Foundation.
Sporting Systems got my last $200 as they are a plaintiff fighting the BS in Washington state.
Help us out here. If I had a .41 Mag I would just give him the money. But I don't have one.

misterarman AKA John 360.771.0013

20230504_224411.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR